tears quotes

“Tears are words the heart can't express”
Unknown

tears quotes

“I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying.”
Unknown

“The one who loves you will make you weep.”
Argentine Proverb quotes

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.”
Alex Tan quotes
 tears quotes

“The tears fall, they're so easy to wipe off onto my sleeve, but how do I erase the stain from my heart?”
Unknown

“I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.”
Cat Stevens quotes

tears quotes

“Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.”
Albert Smith quotes

“Tears are the silent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of grief”
Voltaire quotes

tears quotes
“Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up”
Katie Gill quotes

tears quotes

“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.”
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. quotes

“Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?”
Kirsten Dunst quotes

“Laughter and tears are meant to turn the wheels of the same machinery of sensibility; one is wind-power, and the other water-power; that is all”
Oliver Wendell Holmes quotes

tears quotes
“She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.”
Unknown

“Tears are the summer showers to the soul.”
Alfred Austin quotes

“A tear dries quickly when it is shed for troubles of others.”
Marcus Tullius Cicero quotes

“I often want to cry. That is the only advantage women have over men - at least they can cry.”
Jean Rhys quotes

tears quotes
“The tears of the world are a constant quality. For each one who begins to weep, somewhere else another stops. The same is true of the laugh.”
Samuel Beckett quotes